Our resources page is to help you with specific threats when you are filling out the SHRIMP program. To go to PHMSA’s Distribution Management Plan page for information on the rule and performance measures, please click the button below.
SHRIMP 4.0 User Guide & Tutorials
To view the Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) Inspection Form For Operators of Gas Distribution Systems For Requirements of 192.1005 – 192.1015 click the button below.
To view PHMSA’s DIMP enforcement guide click the button below.
PHMSA’s DIMP Enforcement Guide
Helpful Advisory Bulletins and Photos
To view helpful advisory bulletins and photos please choose:
Material, weld, or joint failure
- For older plastic pipe in general see Advisory Bulletin ADB–99–01 Plastic pipe issues 3-11-99 – 07-4309
- For Century pipe see Advisory Bulletin ADB–99–02 Plastic pipe issues 3-11-99 – 99-6013
- For Delrin Caps and Plexco Service Tees see ADB 02-07 Plastic pipe advisory 02-30055
- For compression couplings see: Advisory ADB 08-02 Compression coupling issues 3-4-08 E8-4155
- For Plexco Service Tee Celcon® Polyacetal Caps see: Performance Pipe notification on Plexco Service Tee Celcon® Polyacetal Caps
- For Driscopipe 7000 or 8000 see: Advisory Bulletin Driscopipe 8000 3-6-12
Atmospheric Corrosion examples